Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

G is for grease- an interview with me.

The "New York Times" raved about. "Toronto Star" loved it. All parents know what it was. I am talking about 1978's hit movie "Grease".

I think that this movie is a great movie, (and as most kids in my class know) I do believe that this is my all time favourite movie.

But why?
It could be the songs that stay in your head. The acting acting is inpeccible. Or maybe I'm just in love with Olivia-Newton John. No matter what this movie blows my socks off!

What's your favourite scene?
My favourite!? That is definatley a hard question. I love all the scenes, but I guess If I had to choose, I would pick the second last scene. It;s definatley the most famous song in the entire movie. "Your the one that I want" is just such a good song. I've seen this movie so many times by now I know all the words.

How did you find this movie?
Well, it's actually quite funny. I went to Blockbusters so I could rent a movie. I picked up the movie "Transformers". When I brought it home, I realized that the movie "Grease" was in it. My mom said that she wouldn't watch Transformers, but she would love to watch grease. What do you know, I loved it to.

What's your least favourite part?
Well that is definatley one of the harder questions I've come upon. I love all of it, how do I pick a least favourite? I can't say that their is any part of the movie that I don't like. Sorry.

What is the movie about?
The Movie is about a boy and a girl who fall in love over the summer. Danny (The boy who's in love with the girl, played by John Travolta) is nice to Sandy and treats her like a queen over the summer, and Sandy is the same with Danny. They part for the year and expect to never see each other again. But little do you know they come to the same high school! Danny isn't as nice when he is around his friends though... so Sandy gets mad... but i wont ruin the ending.

GREASE!

Life Lesson: How do you live your life when nobody's watching? Well act nice all the times, not just sometimes..




ANDY TAKHAR!!

Life Lesson: Don't be like

No comments:

Post a Comment